Put things bright

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Silky Shea Sexiness

Unrefined Shea Butter
Thanks to my good buddy at work, "T" (I haven't asked permission to talk about her but she knows who she is), I have discovered the amazing product of shea butter.  She taught me to mix unrefined shea butter, just like in the above picture, with olive oil, and jojoba or sweet almond oil to make a lucious body lotion.  Now, I hear a few of the doubters out there saying, "Nope, not for my skin, I have ___________ skin and I need _______brand of lotion."  Hear me out!  Here's a few examples of people who I know that use and love this lotion!

T is a beautiful African-American who suffered from ashiness (sp?) and acne.  She started using shea butter from head to toe daily and no longer has either. 

I am a lily white girl covered in freckles and have somewhat sensitive skin and I am DRY!!!!  You would've think someone as white as I am could be ashy but I assure you that it is possible!  I used this on my face, excellent, and on my body it's lucsious.  I wear sandals 9 months out of the year and more if possible and have an issue where skin on my big toe peels back in huge chunks and it is incredibly painful.  I started putting shea butter on them at night and using a foot file once or twice a week and now they are soft and I have no peeling.  

My friend, S, gets red bumps from shaving her bikini zone and the heat chafing in the nether regions. I told her to apply shea butter and Shizam! no more red bumps!!

Friend, L, has a fiance with eczema and he used shea butter and guess what!!!!  No more itchies!!!  

I'm just going to let you check this out!!! for more information.

Ujamaa Essentials is a great site to buy your shea butter.  At your local grocery you can get a few ounces from $10 but on this website I ordered 2.5 lbs for $24.95 and actually received 3.2 lbs, a freezer ziploc bag full!!!  I also received a few sample items that are sold on Ujamaa.  

CHECK IT OUT!!!

2 comments: