Put things bright

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Making a comeback??

Well, it's been awhile, 3 years actually. Lately, I've been having this urge of the brain and the fingers to write. Wouldn't it be cool to write a book? To have a famous blog?  To give more ideas? To share funny teacher stories (I'm a high school Spanish teacher)? To share fun toddler stories (I have a 2 and 3 year old, 14 months apart!!! YIKES!!)?  Tell my grandparents wonderfully romantic and timeless story?  If I don't write it, who will?

You see, I love words, I love typing, I love talking and I really love attention…let's get honest, I would say most bloggers do. Love attention that is, they must love attention or they wouldn't blog.  So wonder what to do next?  Do I even have time for all of this?  No, I don't but maybe it would be a good creative escape, a way to think out loud, if you will.

So let's see…anything today?  Well, yesterday there was a milestone in my life.  My three-year old boy, we will call him Buddy, during dinner and UNPROVOKED said to me, "Thank you, Mama, for cooking us dinner."  Uuuhhhh, what???  I look over at Papi, my husband, and we both nearly fell out of our seats.  My sweet, sweet little boy, after that he just kept laughing and raising both his eyebrows at me like we always do at dinner.  I don't know if you have ever seen a cuter little boy, nope, you haven't, no way, no where.

Hopefully, I'll be back soon…when the urge hits the brain and fingers again. Please forgive any typos, I'm also watching The Paradise (very good, check it out!) on Netflix and don't feel like proof-reading…I never feel like proof-reading actually.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment