Put things bright

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mrs. Baird's Bargain Blow-Out!!!!!

Mrs. Baird's Bakery Outlets are incredible!!! I resisted going for awhile because we don't eat a ton of sliced bread and I just thought it didn't have anything to offer me....WRONG!!!! They have a wide assortment of things, tons of different kinds of sandwich bread from Rye to wheat to white, snacky things, cookies, Bob's Red Mill, a few condiments, and my favorite....BOBOLI.  Now if you don't know the wonder of Boboli you my friend are missing out.  It's this amazing pizza crust that I hadn't eaten in about 15 years because they cost about $5 a piece and it just wasn't something I was going to spend that much money on. 

At Mrs. Baird's Bakery Outlet they have what's left over from grocery stores and they need to get rid of to make room for the new shipments.  They aren't bad, they aren't expired, just things that need a new home for REALLY CHEAP!!!  As you can imagine, it depends on what the stores have extra of that dictates what Mrs. Baird's have and I think it must also depend on amount because prices vary too. 

Back to Boboli...I have found it for varying prices but it is anywhere from $0.79 to $1.50 each.  Also, for every $6 you spend you get one free thing, again depends on what they have.  And, for every dollar you spend they give you a stamp on your Mrs. Baird's card and every $30 you spend you get a free loaf of bread and one free snack. 

I bought 4 loaves of bread, 1 Boboli and a 3 pack of Boboli marinara sauce for $6.

Every time I go I leave feeling so proud of myself and like I've hit the jackpot! Check out this link to find the Mrs. Baird's Bakery Outlet closest to you!

1 comment: