Put things bright

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Feeling overwhelmed by my genius?

As I was looking into all of this and wanting to make 10-15 things a day I had slow down, think and well think.  I was overwhelmed with wanting to make all of this stuff in order to save money but having to buy quite a few things that I don't normally keep in my house.  One thing that is very hard for me to do is slow down and not buy, buy, buy and make, make, make but I just had to buy a couple of things every time I went to the store and take it slow. 

Another thing that helps is to find a couple of things that you want to make that have a lot of the same ingredients and make those.  A lot of the things I have or will have on this blog fall into that category.

Last thing, look for things that you already have! There are a ton of things we have that we can use in other things or re-use.  Other things you just don't need after you become my disciple!  Is that blasphemy?  Well you know what I mean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment