Put things bright

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!  Whether you are a friend, family or stranger I hope that you find something here that will help you save money, make something fun and/or practical.  My friends and family have been asking me what I am doing (not sure if it's because they think I'm crazy or just really cool, I prefer to think cool!)  and I have repeated it all so many times that I just have to start this blog to retain my sanity!  There may be quite a few posts at the beginning as I have to catch up on more than two months of experiments.  I will share other sites and blogs that have helped me, you see...I'm not the only person crazy enough to do all of this in my house, there are tons of us! If you are one of these people, let me know what you are doing and if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment