Put things bright

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Smooth as a baby's bottom

As mentioned in my previous blog, I wanted to change some beauty products for a number of reasons.  I'm going to make this blog short, sweet and to the point because I'm totally absorbed in Lock Up Raw.  Don't judge me. 

So I wasn't even looking for a new moisturizer but the more I looked around at different things, the more I kept seeing coconut oil and how I can use it for everything.  It's obviously edible, you can use it for moisturizer, body lotion, hair conditioner, butter, drizzle it on popcorn, etc. etc. etc.  I HAD TO GET IT!!! I bought some in the organic section.  It was $10, I've used it for deodorant, facial moisturizer and body lotion (just a couple of times) and I still have a ton left.  Then, I found some that wasn't organic, I haven't used it yet, I am using it for food.  It is 31.5 oz. for $5.  CHEAP!!!  I made some Healthy Peppermint Patties with the non-organic and they were a HUGE hit at a friend's New Year's party. Both are pictured below.


Long story short....go get some coconut oil!  I love it on my face, legs (makes 'em really sexy smooth ALL day!), in my pits, and next I'm going to cook something with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment